Food for Thought 1/13
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - Each week, the 12 News Defenders bring you the highest and lowest restaurant inspection scores from the county health department.
If you don’t see your favorite restaurant listed, click here for a full list from the Montgomery County Health Department. For inspection scores from other counties, click here to link to the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Eastchase): 99
Taco Bell (5163 Carmichael Rd.): 99
Scott Street Deli (412 Scott St.): 99
Quick Serve (4200 Carmichael Rd.): 84
- Priority items: wings at improper temperature; kitchen hand sink blocked
Zoe’s Kitchen (2960 Zelda Pl.): 82
- Priority items: food in cooler at improper temperature; no soap/paper towels at hand sink
Gibson Food Mart (2440 Lower Wetumpka Rd.): 84
- Priority items: mold in soda nozzles; dishes not properly sanitized
SKT Mini Mart (3040 Selma Hwy.): 86
- Priority items: mold in ice machine; flies throughout establishment
Sonic (2025 Carter Hill Rd.): 86
- Priority items: grease spill; mold in soda nozzles
Copyright 2022 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.